Wednesday, January 25, 2012

500 post。

 ok,1st let's introduce my new family members!it is....Miss DOMO!!!!!lai,say hi!!!!lolx....welcome u for joining us yarh xD....Ms DOMO is birthday gift gave by my lovely mom ^^ hehe...super duper happy and appreciated....haha...grateful nia xD thank mom!muackz!!

 2nd,damn shocking me!!!i cant believe with my own eyes!!!u see...!amazing fireworks that i saw it nearly and i sempat manage 2 capture it!!! ahahaaaa....damn cantik mia photo,i think la~...however my shooting skill still noob la,i knew T^T....but,i damn like da fireworks photo feel xD lai,make a wish 1st^^ today super happy becoz saw fireworks!!!ahahaaaa...childish =.=!!

lastly,post a latest photo of mine n my lovely mom =) 
well,gud nite.....have a nice day,every1^^


psps://this article is my no. 500 posts alr!!!wow!!!lets celebrate it!!!!ahahahaaaa......
happy 500 anniversary ~lolxxxx

2 comments:

suian said...

really sui leh ur firework=)

Lai Fan said...

reli???thank you thank you !!!

Post a Comment