Monday, March 19, 2012

appreciate...

 yesterday....i feel sad because; i feel happy because... 

 pn lim asked me bout my STPM result...i feel so shy to tell her about it...i told her i gt a bad result...ashamed....haiz,since pn lim always looks up at me~hmmm....=( 

 daddy 1st time cook white rice oh!!! i feel so touch =D we da bao "shao ya"~but the rice was keras keras de~hahahaaaaa 

today...daddy cook fried rice oh!!! gt eggs gt lam qiong, hahahaa...and chili sause.... however, yucks!!! bu hao chi dexD but i got finished it,because I feel so hang fok^^(jie jie n kor kor bo chance eat diok, cause daddy cook for me n himself nia =D) touching touching =D
 love you,my love!!!

 appreciate n grateful for everything n anything =D
 I am sorry*I love you* Please forgive me*thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment